Monday, May 07, 2007

Top 10 Excuses For Sleeping At Work

I think some of you must read this one. Especially for someone who really love to sleep. Haha. Believe it or not? I think you can use this reason to you.
10. Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot.

9. I was working smarter -- not harder.

8. Whew! I musta left the top off the liquid paper.

7. Oh, I wasn'

6. I was testing the keyboard for drool-resistance.

5. Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won't wear off!

4. I'm actually doing a "Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan" (SLEEP) I learned at that seminar you made me attend.

3. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate against people who practice Yoga?

2. They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
and the number one excuse for sleeping at work...

1. Geez, boss, I thought you were gone for the day.

This is Good for you To read?? Hoho..

No comments: