Sunday, September 17, 2006

Padang Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu


I'm forgot to tell you all last time. Today, we have demo at Padang Merdeka, Kota Kinabalu. We also have last training last Friday. But early this morning, at 6.45 am, all members need to be at Padang Merdeka. As soon as posible. We need to do last training for make it perfect demostration. Very tired to day and i need to wake up early..very sleepy now, and i had to wake up Fendi this morning because im need to share his car to Padang Merdeka this morning. Fendi aslo our member's in silat cekak hanafi ums. But now, he doing his work at Jabatan GeoSains dan Pemineralan Malaysia, cawangan Sabah. He is geologist at JMG and I'm also become geologist next year at ums. Haha, need to waiting one year to my graduation time.

So, what i need to do now? Sleep or maintain my work at streamyx. Means online at my blog and review another website? Or doing my frontpage tutorial or something else? Can somebody give me another clue? Really bored, but i did'nt know what the best solution i have for this morning. Ya, 12.58 am..morining right?

Ok..i want to download my torrent. Download Prison Break series and The Lost drama..You all can get the show at tv3 and tv8 i think. Am I right guys? No ? Cis, don't bullshit with me haa..

p/s : what do you think if you have some ball, whick leg you want to kick that ball ?





No comments: