Sunday, April 27, 2008

Its TRUE! AWsurvey Paying Me !

Finally, i already got paid from AWsurvey program. Did you know that AWsurvey program before?? If you never know anything about this program, you can go and read at their site now HERE. I believe some of you will interested to know more.



So, what do you think about this one? I'm not cheating and make fake screenshot. Its really my payment and i got paid by paypal. If you want to see more update, you can see at my malay blog in this link.

Finally, its really paying me and make me happy. If you want to know more news or issue related with Awsurvey. You can go and read in this list link :

AWsurvey is a scam - Chargeback Forum
AWSurvey - www.awsurveys.com - GoldAge Forums
awsurvey a scam?????????? - Mylot
AWSurveys : Scam or Not? - Lagahit.com
aw surveys genuine site - Moneyfanclub.com
Awsurvey - Awsurvey.com - Talkgold Forums
AWSurvey (Tried & Tested) Offered paypal account,referrals,survey - adflakes.com
AWSurvey, internet - Internet Business Opportunities Makati City - Sulit.com
AWsurvey’s is a Scam! Don’t Waste Your Time Its Garbage Video - Metacafe.com
AWsurvey’s is a scam! make money in affiliate marketing - Youtube.com
AWSurveys : Scam or Not? - PinoyBlogoSphere.com (PBS)
Awsurvey Scams - Makemoneykingdom Forums
awsurvey-paid-me - spaceofinfluence.blogspot.com
Awsurvey big scam - Scam.com

I believe many people already know about this. So, if you want to earn some money and already believe with AWSurvey program. I want to invite some of you join under my link. Hehe, i also want to try get my 2nd payout soon. Hope some of you will help me.

You can register in this link : Join AWsurvey Program Now !

No comments: